Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat, Take 1

The Town of Stonewall changed trick or treating to Saturday this year, but not everyone complied! We ended up with Halloween parties on Saturday and Sunday which was so much fun for the boys!

Conner has had a little cold and we didn't want him to be out in the cool night air on Saturday so he & Ryan stayed home and Mason & I headed over to the Cobb's for their 3rd Annual Halloween Party & Hayride!

Kelly & I have been friends since 7th grade and now our kids are in the same class and Mason was really looking forward to playing with Natalie!

Here is my knight in "shiny" armour and me in my very un-original costume!


Sir Mason protecting his three princesses!
Also known as digging for Halloween treats buried in buckets of deer corn!

Sir Mason with Dino Mason, enjoying the hay ride!


As always we had a super good time! I made Mason get off the hay ride earlier because our Sunday was super busy and we needed some rest, plus he had missed school earlier in the week because of a cold, and he was not too happy with me!  Once he got home and saw how much loot he had though I think I was quickly forgiven!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I recognize your costume...cowboys and indians exchange in college! Still rockin' it, girlie!

The Whalen Family said...

cute costumes! nice job!

Lindsey said...

so cute! I wish cities wouldn't change the night of Halloween. I don't think it really works! :)