Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Reading Awards

Thursday was the library's annual Summer Reading Awards Day! This is the first year we participated in the Summer Reading Program and we were very excited to go! I thought the boys would love it because they are all about cowboys & Indians and the main attraction was "real Indians!"  However, Conner aka Davy Crockett informed me that "I don't like Indians, Davy Crockett shoot Indians and I Davy Crockett."  At this point I feared a little for the Indian's safety especially since he asked to bring his pistol with him!

Thankfully no one was harmed! And the rain dance did bring a few spinkles so that was good!

Mason was very proud of his medal! Conner was not so proud that he wanted to pose for pictures, afterall he had pizza and Sprite to tend to!




SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE READERS!

No comments: