Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mason is a ROCK STAR!

I'm so proud of my Mason today . . . well, everyday but especially today!

He is a GRIFFIN OF THE MONTH!!
 
 
Mom bragging will commence in 3, 2, 1 - Not only is he Griffin of the Month but he is also in the Rising Stars Math program and he gets all A's in conduct! He loves his little brothers and is so sweet to them!! Okay, most of the time he is sweet to them! :) And when I was reading him the Christmas story he started to tell me about Mary's cousin Elizabeth and John the Baptist - so smart I tell you!!
 
Mason we are so proud of you!!


 
And he gets a free Kids Meal at Raising Cane's! I love FREE!
 
Mason with my sweet Conner all bundled up for school!


1 comment:

The Whalen Family said...

All that and perfect attendance! Congrats Mason!