Friday, May 3, 2013

Embracing the Camera!

 
So every week Emily over @ the anderson crew Embrace's the Camera - meaning she actually gets in pictures with her kids instead of just acting as their photographer and no one ever knowing what she looks like! So dressed up or still in her PJ's she's getting in the photographs! Of course, the week I'm prepared to do so she didn't do a link up but here I am embracing the camera with the bigs anyway!
 
 
springtime fun laying in the grass
 


 
me holding an alligator! Conner was a little scared so I was brave -
 it was surprisingly very cold and somewhat soft

 
 
I don't always love myself in pictures but I'm glad my kids will have memories of all the fun we had TOGETHER!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for keeping mom in the shot!!

Christi said...

Good for you! My mom isn't in any of our vacation photos...if a stranger found our albums, she would think Melissa and I took ourselves to Disney World.

And...You are so brave! I hope Harper never wants me to hold an alligator!