Monday, June 3, 2013

Take me Out to the Ballgame!

 This past weekend we had a fun trip to the Texas Rangers game versus the Kansas City Royals! There were five couples and 10 kids - our common denominator was 7 & 8 year old boys plus a 9 year old, three 5 year olds, and the lone little girl was 4 - it was fun times!

We arrived in time for the boys to swim a bit before the game and then we headed over to The Ballpark.

My Rangers fans

 
me & Ryan

 
we sat in the "all you can eat" seats -
that was like Conner's third box of popcorn

 
sweet baseball boys

 
the real fun happened here after the game

 
our group had 20 people in it and other families would walk outside
and look at the pool and us and then just leave!



 
we also had noise complaints since we loitered in the hallway a lot

 
 
Our MLB weekend reminded me of games past. I was excited to know that I've been to as many cities to watch baseball as Ryan (granted he's been to more stadiums because he's been to old & new stadiums in the same cities but still!).
 
On our honeymoon we went to the SkyDome (now renamed the Rogers Centre) and watched the Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on April 10, 2003.

 
We've been to a few Houston Astros games when it was Enron Field and Minute Maid Park -
this game is Houston Astros vs. Cincinnati Reds. We had great seats on the 1st base line.

 
And you really can't tell it but I went to Turner Field with my friend Lauren in April 2000
 to watch an Atlanta Braves game! Terrible picture of myself but that's all I had!
 
 
 
Looking forward to many more ball park adventures with my sweet boys!

No comments: