Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting Started!

So Kandy & Holly have mentioned I should start a blog but I'm really not sure I'm that interesting!! Here, however, is my attempt! I've decided this will be a blog about the things I'm passionate about . . . all my soapboxes, per se - politics, religion, cooking and recipes, parenting and kids, saving money and coupons, and whatever else catches my attention on any given day!

Give me some time to establish my rythym and hopefully you'll find it entertaining and perhaps informative! And I'll be sure to add pictures of and gush about my kids too!

Please feel free to pass this along to friends and family and if you stop by leave a comment so I know I'm not the only one reading it!

1 comment:

Lil Cake Diva said...

Oh... you're blog is like WAYYY good! You are such an eliquent writer!! I love the posts and pictures!! You should leave your job and become a reporter/writer for a mazagine!!