Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sound the Alarm

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

This Sunday at church the message was about how we are supposed to DAILY spend time with God . . . confession time - I find that SO HARD to do! But the Bible is pretty clear on the daily part . . . see Luke 9:23, Numbers 28:3, Luke 11:3, Proverbs 8:34, Psalm 86:3, Acts 5:42, and Acts 17:11. Aside, one day I'll learn how to do a hyperlink to the verses on Bible Gateway but today there is no time!! If you know how to do it - leave me a message or comment!!

Then I received my new Better Homes & Garden magazine on Monday and it had this fantastic quote from some designer named, Alexandra Stoddard, "What I've always been able to do is give myself time, but I've found you can't do that if you're unwilling to set the alarm clock."

So I'm selecting you all as my "accountability partners" - call me in the a.m. and ask if I've been up studying, reading, praying, etc. and if not then give me some good encouragement!!

Random Thoughts . . .
Copying a post from Kandy . . . fun in the pantry!
Mason, June 2006, playing with the chips

Conner, the little muncher, in our much nicer pantry
Well it's pickup time at school so I've got to run . . .
mindy

No comments: