Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rewind

October was busy month for the Brown's! And in attempt to be cute & trendy I decided to make a collage of our month; however mine is not so cute and you may need a magnifying glass to see it! Apparently, I do not know how to use Photoshop quite like I thought I did but I'm tired so this is what you get! (Lindsey, if you are reading this, how do I make mine look like yours??)

Melissa & Doug Party
I hosted a toy party (and no, to the one person who asked, Melissa & Doug only makes children's toys not the other kind!). We had great fun and bought lots of good stuff! My sister-in-law, Erica, aka Lil' Cake Diva, made a delicious cake that looked identical to a M & D puzzle! My mom and friend, Sarah, were also there but left before picture time!

Halloween
Mason was a hunter (and no, again, my dad was not dressed up for Halloween he was just going hunting! It was opening day after all!) and Conner was supposed to be a deer but we had some difficulties so he was a bear instead! Both boys had a great time and got way too much candy! Thanks to the Atkins' and the Wallace/Cobb clan for having us over!

I did technically break into my brother's house that night because Conner and I walked over thinking they were home . . . as I snuck out of the half-closed garage and told trick or treaters who asked for candy that I didn't live there, I got same strange glances from their parents!

First and Forever: The State Fair of Louisiana
The was Conner's first year for the fair and he got to ride the Merry Go Round and the big slide. He was so excited to do big boy activities and be just like Mason! Mason wanted to ride everything! He even went in the haunted house twice . . . kept his eyes closed both times but he had fun!

Book Parade
This was actually in November but was originally scheduled for October so it counts, huh? Mason's class did "If you give a Mouse a Cookie" and they all looked so adorable in their mouse costume's with their props! Thanks to Mom for making his tail and for everyone telling me that yes, it was possible for me to a cookie! I think I did a good job!

I'll work on my collage skills later! Any suggestions are welcome!

And Happy 2nd Birthday to Dansby! We had a great time at your party today!





No comments: