Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday Morning Surprise!

My normal morning routine is to drop Mason off at school, pick up the paper, fix breakfast for myself and Conner, and then eat breakfast while reading the paper.  Everything was going according to schedule and I opened up the paper on Monday morning and who was staring back at me from the front page? ME, MASON, & CONNER

Surprise!

I had no idea anyone had even taken our picture so I was very shocked to see us there! I wish I would have been smiling or something, but instead I was earnestly watching Conner at his first ever swim lesson!

You can find the article on swim safety here.

Mason enjoyed his lesson and started working on learning how to dive.  I never learned how to dive so I was excited for him to learn!

Conner was anxious to start and anxious to finish - he is not a fan . . . yet . . . but I know he'll get used to it!

No comments: