Friday, September 9, 2011

Expansion is a Mighty Fine Thing!

- a quote from the Davy Crockett movie (you know since Conner is Davy Crockett).

And well the Brown family is expanding! That's right - come April 27, 2012 or before we will be a family of 5!

We are all very excited - the boys especially! They have been talking about a baby for a while now and even the nursery workers at chuch told me that Conner wants a baby "right now!"

Now to answer your most pressing question . . . Are we trying for a girl? The answer is NO!  Not that we wouldn't welcome a little girl but we did not want a baby just to get a girl - a healthy, Jesus-loving baby will suit us just fine no matter what it is!  I know God gives good gifts so boy or girl - it's up to Him! 

Now the boys are a different story because they are adamant about a wanting a sister.  On any given day Conner either wants us to kidnap Faith or he wants a baby girl just like Faith.  And my more logical son, Mason, says he wants a girl and he is sure it will be a girl because "we don't have one of those yet!"

Davy Crockett was right - (family) expansion is a mighty fine thing! (Can you tell I've seen that movie way too many times??)

2 comments:

Jennifer Brummett said...

Congratulations! And might I say that April 27 is a great day to have a baby. Look how good I turned out. Right? And I like the way Conner thinks, just kidnap Faith. She's a keeper for sure. I know this baby will be very blessed. Love you guys!

Brandon and Zanna said...

Congratulations!!!