Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busy Saturday

Like every Saturday, our day started off with soccer!  And guess who scored a goal - MASON!! I almost missed it because his crazy daddy was jumping up and down and was all in my way! He was so happy!!

Way to Go #4


I love their team and their coach - praying after the game!


After soccer we celebrated Addison's 1st birthday with a Spooky Tea!  The boys love Addison's big brother and they had a blast playing swords and playing outside and painting pumpkins!

When we left Addison's I took the boys to my friend Ashly's parent's house for a hayride and hot dog roast!  Ashly & I went to high school together but she lives in Texarkana now and I don't see her much and I hadn't seen her new little baby girl, Noelle, yet! So we had a great time with them!

On the hayride!


Here are the boys not wanting Ashly to take their picture!



Another fun and busy day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Conner on the hayride! You need to frame that one!