Friday, March 16, 2012

MASON DAY!

Mason's grade/class FINALLY got to take a field trip today! I was excited for a day filled with Mason - okay and like 100 other kids but nobody that belonged to me other than Mason!

We started the day off by seeing The Lorax and he allowed me to sit by him - HOORAY!! It was a cute movie.  All the kids got snack packs with popcorn, soft drink, and Teddy Grahams so that kept them occupied.

After the movie, 5 classes went to one park and the other 4 to another as not to completely overwhelm the park system.  I think that worked out great!  And at 80 degrees it wasn't too unbearable outside.

Mason & a friend


play time
granted this is just the underneath support system of the playground equipment
but apparently all the kids thought it was monkey bars or something!


leaving the park - beautiful tulips and handsome boy


we had about 30 minutes to kill before picking up Conner from school
so I suggested we put our feet in Mimee & Papa's pool which somehow
became Mason skinny dipping in the freezing water!


He was having the best time so I couldn't say no! It was a great day with my oldest sweetie.  Loved getting some quality Mom time with him and loved seeing him interact with his classmates and friends! 

No comments: