Thursday, July 12, 2012

Conner

My sweet Little is not so little anymore! He is a wonderful big brother and has nicknamed Aaron "Aaron gaga." As you will notice in most of his pictures he likes to either stick out his tongue or hold something in front of one eye . . . he is slightly crazy but that makes him fun and keeps us laughing!

He got to go with my parents on his first birthday trip this May with Mason as well. He loves his brothers and is having fun! I'm heartbroken over him starting preschool in a few weeks. I think it will help him but it's me I'm worried about!


Classic sweet Conner - so excited to meet Aaron Gaga


At his PreK 3 program - sticking out his tongue


Mimee & Mason & Conner


sweet cowboy brothers - one with their tongue out!


at Mason's birthday party - alligator eye


at VBS with his tongue out


celebrating Mason's birthday with a donut eye


loving each other and the water


my beloved

No comments: