Thursday, July 12, 2012

MASON!

Life has been crazy busy and chaotic and stressful around the Brown house but we've also had lots of fun adjusting to being a family of FIVE and celebrating summer!

Mason has probably had the most fun this summer. He has celebrated a birthday, gone on vacation with Conner and my parents, gone canoeing and camping on the Buffalo River with my dad and Ryan and some 30 other guys, and he'll be leaving again soon for some more camping!

Proud big brother at the hospital with Aaron


Playing some ball


Run, Mason, Run!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Showing Conner the ropes in 1st grade


Proud of my Mason and his reading trophy and
academic awards medal


birthday party fun


I've mentioned before that Mason is shy and he HATES programs at church
and school that he has to perform in so imagine my surprise on parent's night at
VBS when I saw my sweetie at the front holding the Bible for the pledge!


slip n slide fun

No comments: