Monday, April 1, 2013

Joy That's Unspeakable

Spring break was awesome! The boys were loving being home and staying up late and playing ball and having sleepovers and getting dirty! You don't need many words - today pictures will do!
 
 
Palm Sunday Egg Hunt
Mason - red jacket, Conner - blue jacket
please take note that they have Easter baskets (you'll need to remember this!)
 
 
My middle joy

 
My baby joy getting blown away

 
My big joy
thankful for God's protection from this poisonous snake
that was coiled up and ready to strike my Mason.
he saw the white of the inside of its mouth and knew he
needed to run fast to Papa!

 
dirty joy - future snake wrangler? I hope not!

 
joyful brother love -
after they dug a hole in my front yard to bury the snake


 
egg dyeing joy
 

 
rainy day joy

 
driving under the water joy

 
can you still call it backroading if its your road?

 
Easter Egg Hunt when mama forgets our baskets joy!

 
baby joy - Love!

 
a little storm damage won't stop my joy!

 
mud puddle + boys = JOY

 
X 2

 
if we ride side by side I'll get more muddy joy

 
Thankful on Easter Sunday for so much JOY!
 
 
Have you heard this song? It was pretty much all I could do not to fall on my face in worship of my King. I hit my knees, unashamed, I shouted for joy, unashamed.
 
JOY - its unspeakable!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awesome song! I hadn't heard it before. Love it! Also, love the pics. I'm SO glad that Mason knew to run and get Papa when he saw that snake! Whew! Oh, and don't feel bad about the grocery sacks for the egg hunt--my girls did the same thing! ha!