Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tears and Cheers: Mason's First Day of School

Tears for Mom and Cheers for Mason - he is so happy to be going to school today! I am crushed and sad but excited for all the new possibities that have opened up for him! He rushed out the door this morning and never looked back!

Conner has gone up to his pictures and pointed at him like "where is my Mason?" That only makes me cry!

He told me this morning to "please try not to cry" and that he'd "always be my sweet little baby!" He's grown up so big! I can't believe he is 4 and off in the world by himself without me!
Enjoy some pictures of him over the years!
Getting ready for his big day!


I love my babies!!

P. S. To my parents - one day back in August 1984 when I went to PreK and was only supposed to go until right before lunch . . . and when Dad came to pick me up and I told him I wanted to stay all day and so he let me . . . I AM SORRY!!































2 comments:

Lauren said...

How exciting! Thanks for sharing the pics--he's such a cutie!

The Doyals said...

Love it!!! I know that you are so proud to send such a sweet little boy into the world! You should be proud that you're his mommy!