Monday, March 7, 2011

Bittersweet

It was a bittersweet moment last Wednesday my SWEET BABY started preschool at BIG SCHOOL (aka EE's school).  He is in a 3 year old class twice a week and will be getting speech therapy while he is there.  It was a terrible morning because he was excited and I was so weepy!!!

We had gone a week before to get acqainted with his new friends and he was ready to get back to playing.  His sweet teacher Mrs. Sparks gave me a call during the day to tell me he didn't miss me at all - sad and good all at the same time!

He missed his second day (Friday) due to strep throat but he is ready to go back and "eat biscuits!"

My cutie pie in his uniform (ps - we had to take a cabinet door off to find some matching stain, if you happen to notice that in the background!)!


I LOVE MY CONNER!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh, my--he looks SO grown up in that uniform! I'll pray for you, mama!