Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I L-O-V-E My Life!

After school today the boys and I headed over to the pond to play in the mud!  It was great fun and the stinky mud reminded me of my childhood - I spent many an hour playing in and around ponds!  It was lots of fun and I love my dirty little boys!  They've got the life little boys can only dream of!

digging trenches


this is Conner's new "smile" face!


my view from the stump I was perched on


sweethearts


today's fun = tomorrow's laundry!
(Conner fell once so we had to change that's why there are 3 pair)


drying out our boots


the best part of my day?
five grubby little fingers handing me flowers!!!


I've got it made!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are such a good momma, Mindy! And you're right--those little boys have the life that every little boy dreams of!

The Cobb Family said...

Ok Mindy, I started a blog....I added you to it somehow lol. Not quite sure if I did it all right, may need a tutorial from you soon :)