Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My New Gardener, Raphael . . .

So I blogged last month about not liking gardening all that much so we decided to hire a gardener!  I am so excited! His name is Raphael . . . and he is the cutest thing ever!! Oh and did I mention he was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?? Seriously he's great and cute - did I mention that already?

And if you are wondering this picture was taken just after supper and yes, around our house that constitutes the right time to dress up and put on rubber boots!! You know, cause Mason was using the costume before supper so now it's Conner's turn!


My other seriously cute gardener!! Ready to do some karate action on my weeds!!
Notice the cat taking advantage of the unsupervised ice cream in the background!

Just another crazy day in the Brown house!

2 comments:

The Doyals said...

LOVE IT!!! Our outfits of choice include tutus or princess dresses and B wears them ALL THE TIME! You can send Raphael over here anytime he's free! We could keep him pretty busy with this yard!

Kelly Cobb said...

Haha the cat is smart!