Friday, June 3, 2011

3rd Annual Boys Camping Trip

Right after Mason's 4th birthday he and his Papa began taking their annual birthday camping trip to Arkansas.  The first year I was very nervous to let my baby go but now I am so happy that he gets to have this time together with his Papa just the two of them.  They hang out, look for rocks, tell ghost stories, and I'm sure do lots more stuff that I'll never know about! 

This is the first year they remembered to take pictures and I'm so glad they did! They left one Sunday after church and came home the following Wednesday night with a truck bed full of rocks and loads of adventures to tell about!

Here are some great pictures of their adventures together! 





2 comments:

The Doyals said...

Your dad is awesome Mindy! This just makes me want to cry- what a special experience for Mason!

Lauren said...

LOVE! Such sweet memories for Mason and your dad!