Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Farmer's Field

What you've all been waiting for -- The Farmer's Field is opening TOMORROW, June 10 @ 8:00 until 5:30!  The Farmer's Field belongs to my sister, Amy, and her husband, Blake, and it is locally grown produce!  I can tell you Blake is the best there is whether it's produce, corn, wheat, or soybeans - he has put in countless amount of hours along with his workers and family members!

If you are in the area, check them out over the weekend.  It is SO EASY to get to - from the red light in front of North DeSoto PreK-2 travel appx. 6 - 7 miles south on US Hwy. 171 and it will be on your left!

From wherever you are do me a BIG FAVOR and Like them on Facebook today . . . click here!

Hope to see ya'll out there this weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That's awesome! I just "liked" them. Just wish I lived closer...;)