Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Love's . . .

On this Valentine's Day 2012 I'm feeling a little crummy and originally I was going to blog about the last time I felt so crummy - which was postpartum with Conner . . . aka 7 weeks of hell . . . but I've since been inspired by everyone else's sweet V-Day posts so let's just concentrate on the Good Stuff!

I'm like the luckiest girl alive - for real!

My Mason is very smart and sensitive and caring! He's been blowing us away with his reading skills that seem to have arrived over night! He even read Scripture in Sunday School this past week and that just made my heart melt to hear about that!

He's can be a bossy big brother sometimes but then he evens it out by being patient with Conner when I least expect it! He loves rocks and the great outdoors and his mama!

My Conner is wild and crazy yet loyal as can be and sweet and caring when the deemed necessary! He keeps us rolling with his antics and his declarations of "Did anybody order some kick butt?" (thank you Cartoon Network for that).  He defends his brother like nobody's business - so if you were to dare be mean to Mason, steal a toy, tease him, etc. expect to have the full ninja force from Conner as soon as he notices!

He's also hard-headed and opinionated and eats a million popsicles a day and he still chews on almost everything! To bother us he licks us and wipes his snotty nose on anything but a Klenex! But he's a sweetheart who loves his family to pieces!

My Ryan is a wonderful daddy who spoils the aforementioned boys rotten! He surprised me this V-Day weekend by making arrangements with our babysitter and planning a date without any knowledge or help from me! It was great!

Here are my precious ones . . . in random non date order!

my sweets loving on each other!


Donuts with Dad
(notice Conner chewing on his napkin)


at a pirate party this weekend


self-portrait at the Revel


Sock Monkey fun at Faith's first b-day party


doctor's office - patients waiting patiently


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So sweet! Kudos to you for focusing on the good stuff while you're feeling crummy--not an easy thing to do! Praying that the crumminess goes away SOON!