Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winter Break Wrap-up

The boys had a great Winter Break! I'm trying to make the most of my "free time" (as in baby free not as in I don't have anything to do!) with the boys. 

Wednesday of last week after swim lessons (gotta get Conner swimming before baby gets here!) we went to Chick-fil-a and then to see Journey 2 the Mysterious Island.  I thought it was super cute that Conner had his 3D glasses on upside down and he never noticed!


The first picture I took without him knowing . . . see what happens when I ask him to smile????


Thursday we had another great barefoot outdoor day and Friday we ran a million errands to get ready for our big trip to Great Wolf Lodge!!

Saturday we left for GWL.  When we got there our room wasn't ready yet so we checked our bags with the bellman and headed for the water! A couple of hours later Conner was ready to find our room so we went to get our bags and they had lost one of our bags!! Thankfully after about 3 hours and lots of phone calls back and forth our little lost bag was found and we even got a free supper out of the deal!

Last time we went I complained about only having Pepsi products to drink and I was so excited to see that now GWL is a Coca-Cola lovers heaven! I still think it's too cold in the waterpark and from the looks of all the kiddos with blue, quivering lips I am not the only one, but other than that it was a ton of fun!

Sunday night we took a break from the water to go to Medieval Times.  It was a total let down . . . when the "fighting" FINALLY took place the boys perked up but it was not worth the time and money, in my opinion.

Waiting in line outside by the moat!


A picture of a picture . . . Mason & I both have food on our face
but overall a great picture of me and my big boy!


The noble Brown family . . .
notice the frowny boys . . .
we had just been assigned the yellow knight to cheer for
which did not sit well with my boys who wanted to cheer for the green knight!


Overall it was a great weekend with my beloved ones! Ready for Spring Break now!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Too cute! And you look really good, Mindy! I'm sure you feel bigger than you look, but I swear--you're not big at all!