Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mindy did something crafty . . . holla!

Okay I totally stole that title and the cute craft from the anderson crew! She's one of my fave bloggers that I stalk on a regular basis - be sure to check her out!!

Her Valentine's mailboxes are cuter than mine but this works for us! I searched Goodwill for candesticks and only found 1 for $14 and that was more than I wanted to pay for this little project plus I needed three.  If you are wondering why I needed candlesticks then check out Emily's blog! And I found stickers to be easier for me - you know because I'm not crafty - at all!

The boys will come home from swim lessons today to these cute mailboxes (Target $1) and inside today there will be plastic hearts filled with conversation hearts! I hit the dollar bins at Target and the other goodies leading up to V-Day will be Tic Tacs, a mini chocolate box, Mario Kart pencil bags, a card & love notes and on V-Day they will get Disney's Treasure Buddies DVD.

Simple and cheap little ways to tell them how much I LOVE THEM!! And yes, Baby, has a mailbox with no name on it since he is currently still nameless!! 10 weeks to go and counting and I have so much to do!!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm VERY impressed! Too cute! And P.S. stop it with the countdowns--you're freeking me out since my due date is around the same time as yours! ;)

Kandy said...

LOVE IT! So I see I'm not the only anderson crew lover! Ha!

The Morrows said...

Just found your blog! I love your header pic...classic! :)
Cute mailboxes too. Love reading crafts other moms do!
I'm following...