Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Perhaps Mason Sang in a Christmas Program . . .

but since he hid behind some girl the entire time so that I and my camera could not see him we will never know!  If it weren't for my new camera with it's super quick shutter speed I would not have him on film at all because as soon as he realized he was exposed he would duck behind the kids in front of him!




His school's gym is super tiny and there is not enough room for all the parents to come so Kindergarten only did their portion of the play in the morning.  I didn't really like that because Ryan couldn't come due to work and because he had to wear his uniform and not a cute Christmas outfit! 

The play was really good though and we (me, Mom, Dad, and Conner) enjoyed watching the kids (the ones we could see!).

No comments: