Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree . . .

The Brown family has been rockin' around this Christmas season!  I have put myself on a "blog restriction" because I have needed to study for the Praxis and GRE, organize school functions, teach Sunday School, Christmas shop, haul kids to doctors and dentists, you know life in general, and I had no spare time for blogging!

Here is a quick recap of our comings and goings!

Deer Season arrived!  Here are my mighty men on their way to help my brother, Josh,
clean one of his two deer!


Good thing they helped Josh because a few nights later Ryan needed help!
Here is Ryan's 6-point buck!


Ryan celebrated his birthday the day before Thanksgiving!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!
That look is because I am trying to get him to smile by singing 50 Cent "Party Like Its Your Birthday,"
but I don't actually know the words!


Getting ready to cruise the pasture for our "charlie brown" Christmas tree!
I do not like spending money on a tree so we go the homegrown route!


A little brotherly love!


My little niece, Faith, is almost here!
Here's the lil' momma at one of her showers!
(yes, I'm not joking she is pregnant and due next month!)


Check out my friend Holly for some pictures of our Black Friday shopping! Check out my friend Lauren for some charitable Christmas shopping!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi friend! So I feel really bad that I don't know this, but...why are you taking the Praxis and GRE?

Love, your friend who needs to pay more attention to her friends

The Whalen Family said...

Love those sweet boys!

The Doyals said...

Looks like y'all have been busy!