Saturday, October 23, 2010

2nd Annual Stonewall Long Haul!

Last year's post was titled "I Did It . . . Almost!" and I could have called this one the same thing!  Mason was my partner this year and he was spurred on by the fact that when he was done he would get to jump in the bounce house and he just about killed me with all of his running! At mile 2 we were TIRED but encouraged by the fact that we could see the finish line . . . however, it turns out the finish line was on our right but we needed to turn left to stay on course!!

Mason decided to call it quits and of course I couldn't let him cross a busy US Highway by himself so I had to quit too . . . but it was all Mason's fault!!

My dad kept Conner for me because Ryan had to work and since I didn't have a stroller I didn't take my camera thus no pictures this time!

It was a tiring but fun morning!

No comments: