Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun Times at the Red River Revel!

Friday Mason got a rare treat - to check out of school!! Then he joined Conner & I as we headed to the Red River Revel to meet Holly & Bailey and Elise, Ryleigh, Mary Ashtyn, and Stinson for some good times!

We were a little disappointed in the options the kids had for arts & crafts but it was still fun!

Here are Mason and Conner showing off their "ink" aka finger and hand painting!
Conner got a pumpkin and Mason got a bat.


Conner didn't really follow his list - he just picked up stuff at the grocery store he wanted!
He also tried to eat a fake bagel!


Mason, however, was a very serious shopper!

 Bailey & Holly are having a serious talk and I think it's probably going a little bit like
how come EVERYONE has an Icee but all I have is juice??


Elise & Baby Stinson

I think you can tell how Mason feels after learning
I didn't bring enough cash to buy him ice cream!

What can you do with one leftover Revel coupon?
Eat it!

My beloved little boys!

Some how this got out of order but
Ryleigh & Mary Ashtyn are showing that teamwork is best!

A fun day with friends!

1 comment:

The Doyals said...

Great pics Mindy! However I've decided that the Revel was much less stressful without kids!