Monday, January 17, 2011

Faith Marie is Here!

Proud parents welcomed my little niece Faith Marie at 6:34 p.m. and she was 6 pounds 4 ounces and 17 3/4 inches long! Perfect in every teeny tiny little way!!

Proud daddy, Josh, and his new bundle of God-given joy, Faith


Does she look like she's been up since midnight? No! Beautiful Mommy, Erica!


Super excited Papa & Mimee and their first granddaughter


Faith is already so well-loved by her extended family!
Erica, Aunt Mindy & Faith, ReRe (Aunt Amy), Mimee, 
Erica's brother, Uncle Christian, sister Aunt Taylor, and mom, GiGi 

Erica finally gets her back from us - sweet love!


I've definitely caught the fever . . . ha, ha!!

3 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

The Doyals said...

I was at WKP today for my OB appt and I thought I saw your dad from a distance- now looking at these pictures it was him! So glad Faith is here safely!

BTW- Love those cool shirts!!!

Lauren said...

Yay!! So happy for Josh and Erica! And your parents are so cute holding their first granddaughter!