Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOM!

My beloved Mom's birthday was this past Friday! I know I'm so behind on blogging . . . apparently my teachers would like me to devote ALL of my time to my schoolwork!

On her birthday, Conner & I went to my parent's house after dropping Mason off at school (shh, don't tell Mason!) and brought her some Monkey Bread and my Dad made biscuits so we all enjoyed an incredibly fatty, calorie-laden breakfast - yummy!

That night we joined my parents and two of their couple friends for supper at Crawdaddy's Kitchen.  I'd never been there before and it was really good! The boys love seafood so it was a win/win!

Here is the birthday girl!


Mom & Mrs. Kathy


Papa and his beloved's, Conner & Mason 


Our newfound cousins, Donald & Charlette


Mom & me - I know I look TERRIBLE if this wasn't a picture of me and my mom
I would have never put this on the blog!
Funny story - my cream colored shirt is actually part of Mom's birthday present!
I modeled it for her and then said "Surprise! After I wash this I'll wrap it up for you on Sunday!"


Anyway, my Mom is gorgeous and fabulous!  She is so sweet! Today we've had three discussions about my child's bowel movements and that is a normal day!  Even though my Dad says I call WAY TOO MUCH I still talk to her at least twice a day and sometimes more and she totally is my best friend!  For one of my classes I had to write an autobiography of sorts and I said that I couldn't recall many memories from early childhood but all I had to do is look and see how much my Mom loves my kids to know how loved I was!  She is a WONDERFUL Mimee to Mason & Conner (& Faith) and I cannot imagine one day without her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

1 comment:

Kelly Cobb said...

Mindy, I'm going to start this comment with "You know I love you"...now with that said, what on earth were you thinking with that shirt?!?!?!? That is really something! Sorry, but like I said, You know I love you :)