Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sort of Like Seeing a UFO . . .

a very rare occurence happened this past weekend - Ryan & I & boys left the house!! Praise the Lord! The occasion was Ryan's cousin's (Patrick) birthday party/Cotton Bowl game!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK (AND MAW MAW)!  Patrick and Meredith's son, JP, and my boys play so well together and they all had a great time playing inside and out.  I was in love with their new baby Addison, such a sweet little one! Can't wait for my niece, sweet baby Faith, to get here in 15 days and counting!

Sunday, I was let out again - this time to a baby shower for my cousin's wife, Lindsay.  A new little Burford boy should be here around February 8, 2011! It's a small world because Lindsay's mom, who is of no relation, introduced me to a cousin that was there that I had never met!  Although I did feel a teensy bit like a stalker because Lindsey over at Louisiana Livin'  knows Ann and therefore I felt like I knew Ann and I have a feeling I scared her just a little with all my knowledge of her! Oops!

Anyway, it was a great weekend with family and friends! Of course, I had my camera both places but it never made it out of my purse!

No comments: