Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Go Pack Go!

No pictures - sorry - but we did have a great Super Bowl Party at our house on Sunday! Maybe not as cute as this one but still fun! Ryan is a HUGE GREEN BAY PACKERS FAN! Huge, I tell you! For example, for his birthday this past November he asked for Green Bay Packers salt & pepper shakers - he did not receive them but wanted them nonetheless!  Instead he got a GB jacket, T-shirt, and hat which he has worn to any public outing, including church, for the past month! This has led to many objections from me because it causes random men to stop and talk to us FOREVER about football instead of say taking my food order at Taco Mania!

But anyway, the game was fun! I normally do not get into football or root for a specific team but we all dressed in our yellow & green and all of our decorations and tableware was yellow green and we had plenty of cheesy stuff to represent well for the Cheeseheads!  Ryan's cousin Patrick is a HUGE PITTSBURG STEELERS FAN so winning was all the sweeter for Ryan!

And to my friend Kandy we used the bowl you made me for a wedding shower for our chips - it's green on the outside, yellow on the inside and says GO PACK GO!

1 comment:

The Doyals said...

I remember that bowl!!!