Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy Bees!

Whew! We have been so busy lately!!

Friday
Today was Conner's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!! Poor thing felt no good all day! From about 3 - 8 he laid on my chest which is not like Conner at all!! He ran fever and all around felt miserable! We had saved our gifts for him for today and he wouldn't open them or play with them. He wouldn't even eat his ice cream supper! My sweet Little - I love you!!!

Saturday
I was a little anxious about leaving Conner today but he woke up and started dancing and playing with his new basketball goal! Prayers answered! Today I was attending Standing in the Gap at our church. This is the 6th annual ladies meeting hosted by my church, Fellowship Community, and I'm a little ashamed to say that its the first one I've been to! I didn't invite anyone because I really didn't know what it was about but I did you all a disservice because it was wonderful! We had three speakers from our church and two from two different churches and singing and lots of good food! So next year mark your calendars around the second weekend in March!!

I got home from that around 2:30 and Ryan headed out to get his haircut so me and the boys played and cleaned up before Mason and I headed to LA Cheernastics for Madison's 5th birthday! Madison is Mason's friend from the baby-sitters and they are in the same class together! Mason had so much fun!! There were about five kids from his pre-k class and he enjoyed seeing them outside of school! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!

We headed out a little earlier to make it to Erica's 24th Birthday Surprise Party at All-Star Lanes Bowling Alley and imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw my friends!! So surprise to me as well!!! Turns out Ryan, Josh, and Amy had been planning Erica & I a joint surprise party!! We had 6 lanes reserved - 2 for kids and 4 for adults! It was so much fun!! I think the kids may have had more fun - they enjoyed it so much!

I didn't bring my camera so all the pictures are on my sisters camera! I will have to start bringing my camera everywhere I guess because I don't have pictures of anything from this weekend!

THANK YOU RYAN!! AND AMY AND JOSH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!

Sunday
Wow - I'm tired and want my extra hour back!! Today is my sister's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! After church we headed to my mom's to eat lunch to celebrate Amy's birthday! My mom makes FABULOUS homemade banana ice cream and we all fight over it so I was very upset when I learned she was making birthday ice cream and I had to leave! I knew Josh & Amy would eat all of it! Luckily they saved me some!

We had to head out early because Mason has been begging me to go to a hockey game with him and Ryan and today was the only day I could make it! So off we headed to the Mudbugs game and Conner stayed home and played with Kennedy. We had a really great time and Mason enjoyed telling me all about the game and showing me how its done!

Monday
Back to school! Conner and I cleaned house and got ready for more busy times! Tonight I had a Sunday School meeting at church and a meeting to get ready for the upcoming Community Crusade for Christ. Pastor Steven from Uganda is coming to do a community wide revival on April 8 - 11! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I'll blog a little more about that later but I am SO EXCITED!! I want to rock the house African style - I think its going to be great!! Start praying about attending - God is sending us a missionary from Africa and that doesn't happen every day! And if you love my Ugandan magazine beads, which I wear everywhere, I'm sure you can get some from Pastor Steven!

Tuesday
Mason gave a big "Woo, Hoo" for today! Its his first T-ball practice!! We are playing on a different team this year but I think its going to be great! He is so excited! Conner and I played with Nora Jo while her Mommy and Ryan coached. It was fun!

Wednesday
Hopefully things are starting to calm down! Conner & I headed to Wal-mart and the car wash early this morning. Also to Ranchland to exchange my new cowboy boots that the boys gave me for my birthday. They didn't have my size so I have some on order. I can't wait to wear them!

My girls weekend is coming up on Friday and I have lots to do to get this ready for Ryan to be in charge! He is going to the Winter Jam 2010 at the CenturyTel Century on Saturday so I need to start making my notes for the baby-sitter since it will kill me not to be here to talk to her myself!!

Can't wait to see my college girls and hang out! Maybe next week I'll get to sleep!

1 comment:

The Whalen Family said...

I am tired just reading this! Happy Birthday! I am sorry I missed the party! Sounded like fun!