Friday, April 23, 2010

Birthday Boilin'!

Friday night we headed to Amy & Blake's lake house on Grand Bayou for his annual birthday bash! The boys always have fun running around and out of all of Amy & Blake's friends and family no one has little girls - only little boys so that makes it all the more fun for my guys!

The weather turned out perfect and a great time was had by all!!

These poor crawfish didn't know what was coming!


Ryan & Mason getting started - Mason LOVES crawfish and crawfish claws

Me & My Sweetie! I'm not sure Conner ate anything other than cake but he did enjoy eating ice out of all the ice chests and passing out drinks. I think I ended up with about 5 bottles of water, 1 Dr. Pepper, and 1 Coke!


The Brown Fam minus Mason, who was too busy running around to pose for pictures! (And OMG, have I gained weight or what???)


My parents, my boss, Cecil, and his wife, Lou, and random person
Cecil and Lou will be in CO at the same time as us. They are like all-time CO campers - Cecil has been going to the same spot since he was like 12 and he's the one who introduced our family to it!


Dad, Amy, & Mason


Erice & Dottie (Amy's co-worker & friend)


The birthday boy and his sister, Leann


Josh & Erica - aren't they cute in their matching blues?


Amy & Blake


For only like the 12th time in his two years Conner actually fell asleep in the car! That must be the sign of a good time! And not only did he actually fall asleep but he stayed asleep all through getting dressed and everything and that has never happened! Maybe there is hope when we drive 2 days to CO afterall!
Isn't he sweet!!



Mason was lucky enough to get to ride over to the party with my parents and he got to spend the night with Amy & Blake! I think this is the 2nd time he's done that and he was really excited! Thankfully his 8:30 a.m. T-ball game got rained out so they could sleep in and hang out! I'm sure he'll be begging Blake to go look at combines or crops or something!
HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY BLAKE! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: