Friday, September 24, 2010

Morning Play Date

It seems as though lately the only place Conner gets to go is the doctor and the pharmacy but since he was feeling better today we met Holly and Bailey and some of their friends at Kid City!  Neither Conner nor Bailey had been before and they were both a little unsure but I think it was fun anyway!

Holly and I got some exercise since we had to climb in a few times!  I also picked up my fabulous fall shirt that Holly made for Conner (I had already gotten Mason's).  You can check out the shirt here!

Of course for us no visit to Shreveport is complete without a stop at McDonald's for fries and a Sprite for Conner!  He wanted to call my Dad aka Pop (or Papa if you ask Mason) and we ended up picking him up some lunch.  Dad was working on the bulldozer and after a drive down a very bumpy road we found him and gave him his lunch.  Conner was very UPSET that he had to go home with terrible ol' me and not "work with Pop."

Despite that it was a fun morning play date with Conner!!

And thanks to Holly for picking up my stuff at Reruns are Fun! I made a profit of $51.00!! Yea!

2 comments:

The Doyals said...

We had fun too! We'll have to do it again soon! And I guess since you wrote this that you didn't run into a tree somewhere in the middle of a field since your child was driving your car!

The Whalen Family said...

Sounds like such a fun morning!