Thursday, September 16, 2010

Semi-Annual Girl's Weekend

This past weekend was my semi-annual college girls weekend in Dallas (we were in Benton in or around March).  Holly D and I left early Friday afternoon to meet up with Holly W and we they got started right away on crafty ideas for the weekend! The Holly's were going to sew and Kandy and Lauren were making wreaths.  I was going to be so crafty and put pictures in photo albums! Missy couldn't make it this time but we certainly missed her but baby Callen took her place this time! He was so sweet and we hardly even noticed he was there!

I always post pictures of us in our PJ's because we are pretty lame and predictable so here is one group shot minus me and Missy and then here is a few shots from college just to remind us that possibly we weren't even cool back then either!

Love you girls!


Lauren, Holly D, Holly W, and Kandy getting crafty

Kandy doing I'm not sure what, Holly & Lauren doing hair?, and Holly & Jonathan our fabulous hosts for the weekend

Mindy, Holly, Lauren, & Kandy all cowgirled up,
Amber, Mindy, Melanie, Cori, Missy, & Holly D,
 Missy, Holly D, and Kandy

Kandy, Lauren, Mindy, Holly W, and Missy super cool
posing for pics in the bathroom stall!


3 comments:

The Doyals said...

These pictures crack me up- especially the one of Kandy- what was she doing???

Kelly Cobb said...

Ok, I have to ask.......Why in the world are y'all all dressed in white taking a picture in the bathroom stall?!?!?!?!

Lauren said...

Oh, dear! I remember the hair pictures! Kandy was making fun of our roomate's old school hair dryer while Holly attempted to straighten my hair (she got tired halfway through, hence the afro you see in the picture).

And the white tees + the bathroom stall = super-weird! Although some of the other pics from that same photo shoot were pretty cute--still have one of them framed in my house. ;)