Saturday, August 27, 2011

Absolutely Nothin'

That's what I've been thinking that I had to blog about - absolutely nothing!! But then I got to thinking that is certainly not true!

I got to have a wonderful night out with my fabulous friend, Kelly, when we went to see The Help.  Seriously it is a must read and must see!

Celebrated my sweet friend, Nicki's, graduation from college with lunch at Tokyo! I've never been there before and normally steer clear of places that serve anything oriental/asian but my shrimp were surprisingly delicious! Thinking I may take the boys there on fall break so they can see what fun it is!

Met up with my BF since I was 4 years old, Elise, to check up on our dear friend Holly who FINALLY had Baby Max last Saturday!  I'm sure pictures of the cute little thing will soon appear here and here!

Had a fun Sunday afternoon after church with the other young adults swimming and eating shish-ka-bobs!


Tyler, Larry, Ethan, Conner, Ryan, & Mason getting serious about some volleyball

So glad I have such great friends & family!!

No comments: