Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Pool Party


This weekend we hosted a back to school swim party at my parent's house!  Josh & I have been pestering them for about a year to put in an in-ground pool and it just got finished recently! I was excited to host a party there!

We invited three families to come swim and eat burgers and ice cream with us and I think everyone had a great time!  We all commented that the kids should sleep good that night because they played hard!

I think the highlight of the night is when my mom jumped in the pool fully clothes to tackle my dad for shooting her with a water gun! GOOD TIMES!


Conner floating along!
He hates his floaties but did great by keeping them on the whole time!

The girls!
Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us party at your place!
Mason & Natalie
I'm digging the tractor in the background!
Dad & the Foster's
Luckily the slide got put together that morning
and the kids had a blast on it!
Kelly soaking up the rays
Ryan & Mason

No comments: