Friday, August 12, 2011

Conner's First Day of PreK-3

My sweet Davy Crockett aka Conner started PreK3 on Wednesday! He went for 2.5 months last year and he'll be going again this year on Wednesday & Friday.  I am excited for him to grow and play with others because I know he misses his big brother so but it breaks my heart because he is getting big and when I wake him up in the morning he looks at me at says "my stay my mama!"

I managed to snap a few pictures although he was insistent that I not take his picture.  I had to do quite a bit a coaxing to get him to leave his hat & horse at home but eventually he complied (complied means I bribed him with candy at 7:20 in the morning).

Here is my sweet angel!



I LOVE YOU CONNER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love Davy Crockett! He is so cute! I'm really sad that he is old enough to be in school (even if only 2 days), but I hope he has an awesome time! ReRe