Saturday, August 27, 2011

Muffins with Mom

Friday morning was the annual PTA Muffins with Mom at the boys' school.  We were very excited to go and have breakfast together at school! 

I almost thought we'd miss it because parking at our school is terrible!! I hate everything about the parking lot and this morning was no exception! Finally after almost ten minutes of circling the parking lot and almost running over lots of cars we were able to stalk a lady back to her car and grab her spot!

I think every mom at the school was there - it was chaos, but fun all the while to eat in the cafeteria with my babies! They loved it to because they got to be late to class!

Here is Conner sipping on some OJ!



Mason and his reflective back pack straps!


My babies! Conner would not look at Lisa no matter what approach we tried!

They had a fun day at school and I enjoyed some free time to do some grocery shopping and other errands!

2 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

So sweet! They are so big!

Brandon and Zanna said...

Mindy, that shirt looks so cute on you. And I see you paired it w/ a pair of 147 million orphan earrings!! Love it!! Thank you for showing your support of adoptions!!