Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Best Lunch Date

I have enjoyed my days home with Conner so much lately!  We have had a great time lately of reading together and playing and doing fun stuff! Tuesday was no different - I was busy cleaning out my car because I'm so embarrassed at car drop-off for the teachers to see my filthy car!

Conner came outside with a basket that had strawberry jelly in it and he asked for 5 pieces of white bread.  I abandoned the car and we came inside and made sandwiches and got chips and root beer and packed it all in our basket and headed to the treehouse. We had a lovely lunch of tuna fish (mine) and strawberry jelly (his) sandwiches and cheetos! It was the greatest!

I am so thankful for this time with him.  I know sometimes I get busy and overlook the simple things but I am glad he decided on a picnic for us today!  I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to be home with him and to be the mommy to such a fun, wild, crazy and incredibly sweet little boy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aww, this one made me get all misty-eyed! How sweet!