Thursday, October 27, 2011

Book Fair

I love books therefore volunteering at the Book Fair was right up my alley!  I got to assist with Mason's class during their library time.  Last year in Kindergarten I was able to volunteer in his class and I knew all the kids names by now and I am not able to do that this year.  I appreciated the book fair because I got to meet some of his new friends!

To the parent whose little boy came home with a Dodge Challenger poster instead of a book -- I gave it my best shot! Short of forcing him to buy a book I really did try! Apparently his daddy likes cars a lot and so he wanted a poster!

I volunteered yesterday and Mason was very proud to have me there; which I'm sure had nothing to do with the fact that he was able to load up on books!

One sweet new friend who I helped shop came up and gave me a big hug this morning and that makes it all worthwhile!

No comments: