Monday, July 26, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

I am usually never on Facebook but I go through spurts of a week or so every two months where I can't get enough! This is one of those weeks! Saturday I read a post by my cousin's wife, Samantha, that she had jury duty and no baby-sitter and just as luck would have it we had no plans and were itching for a play date!

I can remember my full-time working days when my mom was sick or busy and I was always scrambling for a sitter and feeling terribly guilty about whomever I called. Therefore, one of the many reasons I love being a SAHM now is being able to help people out when needed. If you ever need a sitter just call! I really find it easier to watch more kids than just my two because they keep each other entertained!

Cliff & Samantha's boys are a perfect fit because Jack is 1 month older than Mason and Sam is 1 month older than Conner. We had a great time and are secretly hoping she gets called for jury duty so we can play again!

Here's Sam eating some Fruity Pebbles
All 4 boys had Fruity Pebbles for breakfast and I probably swept up more than anyone ate!


Jack & Mason - can't believe how tall he is!

1 comment:

Samantha Garrett said...

Mindy, the pics are great!!! Thank you so much for keeping the boys. I only hope that I can return the favor, in any way. The boys had sooo much fun!!! They want to play w/ Conner & Mason again. Hopefully one day we can get together when I can stay & we can chat. I love being a SAHM and I'm so glad that you are going to enjoy being one too. Thanks again!!!