Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogger Vacation!!

Hooray the day is ALMOST here! We are loaded and packed and ALMOST ready to go! I think the boys probably hate Colorado by now because everything is all week as been "not now, Mommy has to do this or that for our trip." Today we came to a stopping point and I took them swimming so hopefully that made them happy!

Tonight, I am regretting that because there are a zillion little things I keep thinking of!

Yesterday Ryan had to unexpectedly work a 12-hour day so that put quite a snag in our packing plans. I was loading the camper until around 10 last night and all morning today. Luckily I have a great dad who put the camper down for me.

Anyway, I will miss ya'll while I'm gone but be sure to check out some of great blogging (and real life) friends on the side bar!

Here are a few snaps from our Church's July 4th celebration . . . (and yes, sometimes Conner does wear more than just a diaper!)


COLORADO OR BUST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome site, I had not come across mindymusings.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Continue the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Charlie