Thursday, July 1, 2010

Laundry Day!

Things have been SO BUSY around the Brown household! It seems we have something planned for every hour of hour every day.

Our long awaited vacation is coming up soon!! We got up early this morning to get my oil changed and I needed a new inspection sticker, then we met my mom at the laundry mat to wash our comforters and sleeping bags. For some reason I thought this would be fun . . . not sure what I was thinking!! The boys ran around like crazy people and the exit doors were automatic sliding doors, which scared me to death! Yesterday at the library Conner escaped and ran into the parking lot so I knew from experience he wasn't the least bit scared of running out of the door.

We survived though and got our stuff washed and dried!

Here are the kiddos "fake playing" the games at the laundry mat.

Here is my mom inserting her quarters - $6.50 for a wash??? Who knew! Apparently not me because I NEVER carry cash and my mom had to pay for all my stuff because I don't think about places not taking debit cards! THANKS MOM!


Afterward we dined at Burger King where Mason ran into a girl from his class. He shyly said he wanted to pick out our table and surprise, surprise it was right next to Libby! The only problem was it was a booth made for 1 or 2 people and we had 4 in our party. It was the craziest thing we all crammed into that table. I had the tray in my lap for most of the meal and if anyone moved anything someone's food or napkin would fall on the floor! He was happy though! And I thought it was hilarious. My mom had to sit with Mason while I sat beside our bags and she got ketchup wiped on her shirt so I'm not sure she thought it was as funny!
We are exhausted but ready for another day's adventures!

No comments: