Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alligators and Magic!

With my newfound days off the boys and I hit the library this week!! Wednesday we caught a presentation by Wildlife & Fisheries and we got to see lots of different animal skulls and hides. The highlight was the baby alligator that they let run around in a kiddie pool! Well the alligator and the popsicles we got afterward!

Thursday we went back for a magic show. Here are the kiddos plus John Ryan & Nora Jo enjoying their popsicles after the show!

When we returned home I held true to my promise that we could splash around outside. I had filled up the little pool earlier that morning so that it would have time to warm up and they played in there while I hooked up the new slip-n-slide. Just as I was about to take their picture on it Mason slipped and busted his lip and then no one wanted to play on it anymore (you know after I spent 20 minutes hooking it up!). Then we turned on the sprinker and enjoyed some grapes and fresh blueberries.


It's been a great two days off with the boys!

No comments: