Monday, June 7, 2010

Random Stuff!

I got home from work on Thursday and offered the family a delicious menu of random leftovers. Ryan opted to pass and decided to drive in to town to get supper. The boys both heard the word "go" and jumped in his arms for their chance to get out of the house! They took a really cute picture before they left!


Mason wanted to take the camera with him in Ryan's truck so since I have bought a new one (yea!! but its still in the box . . . ) I didn't feel as nervous letting him take the camera with him. He took about 40 pictures, mostly of trees or the back of the seat but then I came to this picture and thought it was really funny and the most centered picture he took . . .



*********
Saturday Kelly & I headed to Canton for our second go-around! It was much hotter than when we went in October! When we went before we were doing a lot of Christmas shopping . . . I don't know if we found more then because we were looking for other people or what but we didn't get as much this time. It was still a fun day out though! I did get a big French Bull Multi-Dot platter for above my cabinets, a soup mix, Happy Camper frames for the boys to put a vacation picture in, a shirt, a monogrammed bag, and those bracelets that are all the rage for kids that keep their shape.

When we got to Shreveport we went to Kohl's and spent almost as much money there! But in my defense I had to get the boys blue jeans for camping and swim shorts for summer so it wasn't all on me!

*******
Sunday Mason & I got a coveted invitation to come swimming with Mary Lea, Michael, & Paige so after Sunday lunch at my sister's new house we headed over to swim! It was so much fun! Technology has come along way because Mary Lea's husband, John, was able to watch the kids swim and talk to them over the computer all the way from Iraq! He should be home on leave this month and they are so excited!

The kids all had a great time and we wish the Waller's didn't live so far away! Mason was quite upset that we could only stay for about an hour but we had to leave because he was starting Vacation Bible School!


So there is my exciting if not random weekend!

2 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

hmmm... well... I guess the next time I am close to your house I will post about it the next day to let you know.

The Doyals said...

LOVE Mason's photography skills!!! And that is an adorable picture of your 3 boys!