Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY RYAN & DAD!!

Sunday's are always hectic at the Brown house and Father's Day was no exception. I had volunteered to bring the youth breakfast before Sunday School and was running late so I didn't stop to take pictures of Ryan opening his gift with the kids. They got home a backpack and gift card to Sear's to get geared up for our upcoming vacation!

After church my mom cooked dinner and Amy, Josh, & I gave my dad a $70 flashlight and no that is not a typo. He had already used it on his River Trip 2010 and apparently it is the best flashlight ever.

Ryan, Erica, Amy, & Blake headed to the garden while Mason & Josh worked on their swimming. Uncle Josh taught him how to do a cannon ball and a can opener and do twists in the water! They had a great time! Papa joined them for a bit and then I did too (Conner was napping).

Here is Mason enjoying a watermelon from the garden, country-boy style! He said it was GOOD! He'd been dying to pick a watermelon for weeks now!

I should have some pictures of actual fathers (well Josh counts because he's a daddy-to-be) but I don't -- oops! But Happy Father's Day to two of the greatest dads ever - My Daddy and My Hubby!

No comments: