Thursday, June 17, 2010

Farewell!


After eight years plus one summer intership I bid farewell to Louisiana Ag Credit, ACA on Tuesday. It was a little bittersweet. My fabulous co-workers did a great job of saying good-bye! I had decided to bring some monkey break for breakfast as a surprise and they surprised me with sausage balls and powdered donuts - yummy!! Then for lunch my boss's wife brought Crawfish & Sausage Pistollettes and we ordered in pizza and had Rotel - all my faves! For my 3 o'clock snack (as if I needed anything else to eat) they bought me Maggie Moo's Better Batter ice cream and made a homemade yellow cake with chocolate icing. I think I gained 15 lbs that day alone!


I tried really hard not be sad because I am so happy about being able to stay home with my babies but I am going to miss everyone I have worked with and all my customers who have become like family . . . well because some of them are I guess!


Taking my diplomas off the wall in my old office, now Nicki's office (and very well deserved) was probably the hardest part, not sure why, but it was. Thankfully no one was around to watch that so I didn't cry!


I will miss ya'll - Cecil, Cheryl, Nicki, and Angie!


It is a little sad to see that I could condense 8 years of my life into one Office Depot file box . . .

No comments: