Monday, August 16, 2010

FIESTA!!

Last night about 25 of my brother's closet friends and family members gathered at Cantina Laredo to celebrate his 26th birthday (Tuesday)!

Of course, I brought my new camera and guess what -- I forgot the memory card in the my laptop! So no pictures of the fun event!

The boys stayed home with a sitter because this is Mason's first full week of school and I wanted him in bed on time. They sent hand-painted cards though! Ryan and I enjoyed a grown up meal without them! My grandmothers were able to make it and its always good to see them!
No occasion is complete without one of Erica's famous cakes and she didn't disappoint with a 3-tier chocolate cake!
It was a lot of fun and I wish I had pictures!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS LITTLE GUY WILL BE 26 TOMORROW AND BE A DADDY IN JANUARY? I can't!
Love you Josh - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: